Warning! This Is a Preview Link
Do not distribute this preview link in your promotions. Head to the Links and Files section of the sweepstakes builder to find your tracking links.
3-Night Kentucky Bourbon & Culture Experience with Elwood Hotel
Discover the Blue Grass State, a place you can explore the unique cultural heritage of Lexington, learn about pioneer life, and adventure through historic bourbon distilleries (discover why Kentucky’s water makes for the best bourbon) with scenic drives through pastoral landscapes of Horse Country. Your home base will be the woman-owned and managed Elwood Hotel, with each space thoughtfully curated with loads of natural light and colorful touches from the region. Find yourself strolling through its charming neighborhood of breweries and distilleries and enjoy its historic sites and farm-to-table cuisine by the score.
Step out a little bit further and discover Kentucky’s diverse topography and find yourself surrounded by Instagram-worthy rolling hills, stone fences and majestic barns as well as miles of hiking and biking trails through verdant landscape (don’t forget miles and miles of the Bourbon Trail to explore, too). Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate Kentucky’s unique landscape that’s filled with more miles of running water than any other state (except for Alaska) and the longest cave system in the world.
When it comes to giving back to the local community, a $200 donation will be made to make a positive impact in the community of Lexington, benefiting Lexington Humane Society, advocating for the compassionate treatment of animals.
Kind Traveler Winning Package Includes:
- 3-night stay at Elwood Hotel, a Kind Traveler Partner, in Lexington, Kentucky, in a Signature King Suite
- Horse & Barrel Bourbon Tour (for two), including transportation ($500 value)
- Dinner for two at Fiddletree Kitchen & Bar to include an appetizer, two entrees, two desserts and two specialty cocktails ($150 value)
- Breakfast for two each morning ($100 value)
- Picnic lunch to include an appetizer, two entrees, two desserts, and two beverages ($100 Value)
- Cultural adventure with two tickets to the Mary Todd Lincoln House (discover one of America’s most fascinating First Ladies) and historic Henry Clay Estate ($120 value)
- VIP transportation to and from the airport ($200 value)
- VIP Gift with choices of offerings to include a bottle of wine/spirit, travel toiletries from KY Soaps and Such, sweet and salty snacks, charcuterie plate, chocolates/bourbons balls ($150 value)
- $200 donation in the name of the winner to support local charity Lexington Humane Society
- Kind Traveler gift box to include eco-conscious travel products to inspire kind travel ($250 value)
- Stranger's Guide Premium Subscription to travel guides that deliver captivating stories that bring the world to you ($325 value)
- $300 Visa cash card for travel expenses
Thank You For Entering 3-Night Kentucky Bourbon & Culture experience with Elwood Hotel