Home Is Where The Protection Is with Holosun Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPTICSPLANET, INC. IS THE SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR. INNOVATION BRANDS CORP. d/b/a DOJOMOJO [WWW.DOJOMOJO.COM] IS THE SERVICE PLATFORM PROVIDER.THE SWEEPSTAKES RUNS FROM January 17, 2023 TO February 3, 2023.
1. DESCRIPTION: The OpticsPlanet, Inc. Home Is Where The Protection Is with Holosun Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"), begins on January 17, 2023 at 10:00:00 AM Central Time and ends February 3, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM Central Time ("Sweepstakes Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant ("Participant") unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with, abide by, and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of OpticsPlanet, Inc. (the "Sponsor"). Further, the Participant accepts and agrees that the decision of the Sponsor shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Rhode Island, US territories and possessions), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and have a valid email address. Individuals in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win prizes in the Sweepstakes: (i) any individual who was or is an employee in any position at OpticsPlanet, Inc., its parents, affiliates, or subsidiaries; (ii) individuals who are immediate family members of OpticsPlanet, Inc. employees, including spouses, dependents, siblings, parents, biological, adoptive or step father, mother, brother, sister, son or daughter, and each of their respective spouses, or individuals who reside in the same household, whether related or not; (iii) individuals who are engaged in the development, production or distribution of the prizes supplied for the Sweepstakes or the Sweepstakes materials. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Sweepstakes in one of the following ways:
(i) Visit https://www.opticsplanet.com/sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes period. Follow the instructions for submitting an entry. Limit of one (1) online entry per person/email address for the duration of the Sweepstakes. Persons or entities using devices, scripts or other automated or mechanical means in an attempt to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times will be disqualified. All entries must be submitted by the close of the Sweepstakes Period. (ii) Alternate Form of Entry: Participants may also enter the Sweepstakes without going to the Website through the alternate method of entry (“AME”) described herein. To enter, print your first and last name and a valid email address on a 3" x 5" card, and send in an envelope with the proper postage affixed to OpticsPlanet, Inc. Attn: Home Is Where The Protection Is with Holosun Sweepstakes, 3150 Commercial Ave. Northbrook, Illinois 60062 (“AME”).
All AME must be received by the close of the Sweepstakes Period. By entering, Participant agrees to receive promotional communication from Sponsor. Limit one (1) entry per person per mailing/email address. Any additional submissions by the same person during the Sweepstakes Period will be void, and all submissions made by that individual email address will be void.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. Making a purchase will not increase your chance of winning. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned to the Participant or acknowledged by the Sponsor.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: The winners will be selected in drawings conducted by a randomized system on or about February 10, 2023. The drawing will determine the winners for each prize from all eligible entries received by the Sponsor. No individual/email address may be eligible for more than one prize. If a Participant is found to be ineligible, has not complied with the Official Rules, is unavailable for notification, or declines a prize for any reason, prior to award of the prize, such Participant will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries. Decisions by the Sponsor are final and binding.
5. ODDS: The odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
6. PRIZES: One (1) Grand prize package consisting of the following will be awarded to one Participant:
Winners are responsible for all costs associated with receipt and use of the prizes, including any applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be issued an IRS 1099 Form depending on value of Prize. Prizes are awarded with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prizes are not transferable, substitutable, or redeemable for cash, except Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize for a prize of comparable or greater value, including substitution of Account Credit for a prize of comparable or greater value at any of Sponsor’s other web properties. Winners may be required to submit an export compliance certification, domestic compliance certification, affidavit of eligibility, publicity release and liability waiver, where legal, winners must provide a mailing address, and winner may be required to sign a waiver of rights for the winner's full given name to be used by the Sponsor or affiliated parties for any marketing purposes or sweepstakes materials.
Except where prohibited by law (e.g., Tennessee residents will not be required to agree to an in-perpetuity publicity release as a condition to winning a prize), acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, hometown, likeness, statements, and other personally identifiable information for promotional, advertising and marketing purposes in any media throughout the world in perpetuity without further release, additional prize, incentive, consideration, compensation, permission, consent, notification or review; and upon request, winner will provide written consent to such use.
7. POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE FORFEITURE: Potential winners will be notified by email on or about February 17, 2023 (“Winner Notification’). Entrant is responsible for providing a valid email addresses and checking this email account for notifications related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification not received by a potential winner for any reason or received by potential winner after expiration of any applicable notification/response deadline identified herein.
Along with the Winner Notification, a potential winner will be sent, if applicable, an affidavit of eligibly, publicity release, liability waiver, and other necessary documentation, such as W9, No Export Certification, and Domestic Compliance Certification ("Prize Documentation") to the email address provided by Participant upon entry. If a potential winner does not respond within five (5) days of the first notification attempt, if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, or if a potential winner fails to return the Prize Documentation, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries.
If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. If the first potential winner is ineligible, disqualified, or forfeits the prize for any reason, Sponsor, at its sole discretion and time permitting, may successively attempt to contact up to two (2) alternate potential winners of a prize, in accordance with these Official Rules, and if there is still no confirmed winner of the prize in question after such attempts have been made, such prize may go unawarded.
8. GENERAL RULES: By entering the Sweepstakes each Participant agrees that (i) Participants will abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and Participants will abide by and be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters; (ii) Participant understands all decisions by the Sponsor shall be final and binding and no appeals will be permitted; (iii) Participant understands prizes are non-assignable or transferable, and cannot be substituted as provided herein. Sponsor, however, reserves the right to substitute a prize at its sole discretion; (iv) By participating in the Sweepstakes, Participant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, OpticsPlanet, Inc. and all parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, attorneys and representatives (collectively referred to as the "Released Parties") from any and all claims, demands, and liability whatsoever resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize, or dissatisfaction in connection with acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in the Sweepstakes; (v) Released Parties shall not be liable for any losses, damages, demands, or injuries of any kind resulting from or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to those related to defamation, privacy rights, portrayal in a false light, injuries or losses caused by a prize or any other cause of action; (vi) If the identity of any online Participant is disputed, online entries will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address for which entry was submitted; (vii) Released Parties are not responsible for lost, inaccurate, misdirected, undeliverable, illegible, postage-due mail, incomplete, stolen, unfinished, deficient entries or email, or for any unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, connection, availability of website, failed computers, or any other technical, computer or electronic malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, technical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including any errors, technical or otherwise, that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the capturing or processing of entries, or the announcement of the prizes; (viii) Mechanically reproduced, illegal, forged, software generated or other automated entries will not be accepted and all such entries will be disqualified; (ix) Participants or individuals in violation of any of these Official Rules will be disqualified and their entries will be void; (x) Released Parties are not responsible for any damage or injury caused by participation in this Sweepstakes; (xi) If any virus, bug or other technical difficulty causes delay in the Sweepstakes or compromises the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor retains the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes; (xii) Details not specified herein will be determined at the sole discretion of
9. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: As condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, Participant agrees: (i) All questions or issues arising out these Official Rules, the Sweepstakes, or the rights and responsibilities of the Sponsor or Participant shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the procedural and substantive laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to the rules or provisions of any other state's laws. Participant acknowledges and consents to Illinois courts having personal jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, and venue will only be in Illinois; (ii) Participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, consequential, incidental or other damage in connection with the Sweepstakes, and under no circumstances will Participant be able to obtain awards for, or connection with participation in the Sweepstakes; (iii) Participant shall not be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other costs in connection with the Sweepstakes or any issue arising from the Sweepstakes; (iv) Any causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually and exclusively through final and binding arbitration, without resort to any form of class action; (v) Sponsor reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is not feasible or malfunction, technical or otherwise, has impaired the feasibility or integrity of the Sweepstakes, including any event beyond Sponsor's control, including but not limited to, fire, flood, earthquake, or other act of God, or any equipment failure, or any other reason outside the Sponsor's control.
10. DISQUALIFICATION: At Sponsor's sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual or Participant who has tampered, disrupted, or undermined the legitimacy of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who acts in any manner that is disruptive, not fair or equitable, or harasses other Participants or Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such Participant to the fullest extent permitted by law, and Sponsor shall be entitled to all applicable attorneys’ fees.
11. INVALIDITY: If any provision in these Official Rules is determined to be unenforceable, invalid, or illegal, these Official Rules should otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the unenforceable, invalid or illegal terms were not contained herein. In the event of any discrepancies or inconsistencies between these terms, disclosures and any other Sponsor materials, these Official Rules prevail, govern, and control.
13. WINNERS LIST: To receive the official "Winners List" for the Sweepstakes, email us at email@example.com with a subject line of "Home Is Where The Protection Is with Holosun Sweepstakes". The Winners List will be available after March 10, 2023. Requests for Winner's List must be received by April 7, 2023.
14. OFFICIAL RULES: To receive a copy of these Official Rules, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of "Official Rule Request". Requests for Official Rules must be received by March 10, 2023.
Sponsor: OpticsPlanet, Inc., 3150 Commercial Ave. Northbrook, Illinois. 60062
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participant understands that Participant is providing information to OpticsPlanet, Inc. and Dojo Mojo not to Facebook.