I accept the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Sweepstakes Rules (“Official Rules”). I confirm I am at least 18 years old. By entering the sweepstakes, I agree to sign up to receive newsletters and special offers from Well+Good, Camille Styles, YOGASCAPES, & Health Ade (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Partners”).
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
● Eligibility: This sweepstakes is open to anyone who is at least eighteen (18) years of age within the continental United States and has a valid email address. Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors, and agents of Sponsor and other companies associated with the Sweepstakes of any of the foregoing are not eligible to enter.
● Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Well+Good LLC, 24 Union Square East , Fl. 5, New York, NY 10003.
● Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
● Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 am EST on November 29, 2018 and ends at 11:59 pm EST on December 29, 2018 . Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
● How to Enter: At the beginning of the Entry Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting the sweepstakes site at: ( https://www.dojomojo.ninja/landing/campaign/4449?preview=true&cb=1542732906409
(t he “Sweepstakes Site”) and completing the Sweepstakes entry form. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person/email address. Duplicate entries will not be acknowledged. The use of an agency or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
● Bonus Entries: For each social action performed, the entrant will receive the noted amount of additional entries.
● Drawing: After the Entry Period, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received.
● Notification and Requirements of Potential Winners: Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winners within five (5) business days of the drawing. If a potential winner does not respond within five (5) business days after the notice is sent, the Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential winners will be contacted. Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within the required time period, an alternate potential winner
may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
● Prize(s): One (1) winning prize will be awarded and one (1) winner will be chosen.
● Description of Prizes:
● 1x case of Health Ade Kombucha (12 bottles) per month = 144 free bottle coupons 1x swag bag = custom Holiday Cheers candle, seedling kit, pin, Health-Ade candle
○ (Total retail value: $614.56)
● $500 gift card to be used towards Airfare for the one (1) winner
● One (1) spot on Yogascape’s Life in Flow Retreat http://yogascapes.com/yogaretreats/california-hot-springs-yoga-retreat
● Total Value: $ 3,000
PLEASE NOTE THAT EVEN IF YOUR ENTRY QUALIFIES YOU AS A POTENTIAL WINNER AT THE CLOSE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU HAVE NOT YET WON A PRIZE. POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, AND MUST MEET ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BEFORE AN ENTRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED AS A WINNER AND A PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED.
● Distribution: Each prize will be delivered to the winner at his or her address. Void where prohibited by law. All risk of loss passes to the winner at the point of shipment.
● Required Paperwork: Each potential prize winner may be required to provide supporting documents (such as a copy of the winner’s driver’s license or passport and tax-related documentation) in form and substance satisfactory to Sponsor in furtherance of the representations, warranties and covenants set forth in these Official Rules.
● Your Representations to the Sponsor: You represent and warrant that: (a) the information and documents you have submitted or will submit to the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion are true, correct, and complete in all material respects and not misleading; and (b) you have never been arrested, indicted, convicted or pled no contest to a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude.
● Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Partners and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, demands, expenses, losses or liabilities including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and punitive damages that may be asserted against or incurred by them at any time in connection with your participation in the Sweepstakes or any material or information submitted by you in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any use thereof, including, without limitation, those arising from any breach, or alleged breach, of the warranties, representations and promises provided by you in these Official Rules; or your or any third party’s acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize you win.
● No Agency: Neither these Official Rules nor the awarding of a prize creates any agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and Sponsor and/or the Sweepstakes Partners.
● General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize(s) at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
● Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
● Use of Entrant Information: By entering the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and the participating companies, Well+Good, Camille Styles, YOGASCAPES, & Health Ade will use your information, including, without limitation, your e-mail address, for general solicitation, marketing, or other business or promotional activities in connection with the services and products provided by Sponsor or the participating companies. You may at any time revoke the use of such information by providing written notice to Sponsor and each other participating company.
● Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York County, NY. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
● Third Party Platforms: If this Sweepstakes is hosted, administered, or operated on a third party platform, including without limitation a social media platform (e.g. Facebook or Twitter) (“Third Party Platform”), then by participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants hereby release and agree to comply with all rules and policies set forth by such Third Party Platform and to hold harmless such Third Party Platform from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prizes or participation in any prize related activities. Unless otherwise stated to the contrary in these Official Rules, this Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any Third Party Platform.
● Results: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Well+Good LLC, 24 Union Square East , Fl. 5, New York, NY 10003. Attn: Sweepstakes. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.
DojoMojo Terms & Conditions
By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage¬ due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any
damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
By entering the sweepstakes, you agree that Innovation Brands Corp. can collect and use such content and information to help provide and improve our services, personalize content and measure the effectiveness and reach of our product. You may at any time revoke the use of such information by providing written notice to Innovation Brands Corp.